Thursday, March 10, 2005



Only now do I realise the importance and usefulness of hotmail/e-mail. All right. To be frank lah, from the time since I have an hotmail account, I've never used it e-mail anyone. Email as in you know, letter and stuff, except for those forward mails. Oh ya, and one to Rosie Wee and Shyuan(once when we quarrelled. Haha!)

But! Today, when I recieved an email from my bro who is currently in Taiwan, I was filled with emotions and I almost cried. Tears of Joy. I missed him badly. He was like telling me how high the mountains they climbed were (150 storeys) and how their team got lost in the forest and trapped for the whole of 6 hrs. I'm really thrilled and ecstatic to recieve that mail. It somehow allows us to heave a sigh of relief knowing that he's still safe and sound. Haha!

All right, regarding our trip to MJC on yesterday, Mel already had it in her blog. Haha. So, read hers lah. Too lazy to update.

WE PLAYED TENNIS TODAY!
We, as in Jan and I, played tennis at the court in Jan's condo. IT WAS SOOOOO FUN! I think I'm getting that love-tennis-disease from Jan. Lol. OKay, obviously, we ponned school. Borrowed rackets from Claudine and one of her classmates. We lost one tennis ball but hope he wouldnt mind. =x After which we went racket shopping.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 10:03 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT